5.14.2006

Happy Mother's Day


Here is the piece that I did for my mom for Mother's Day. It's actually a double strand necklace, but it looked so cool piled in a little coil, that I wanted to share this picture with you. Plus, the way I made it, it is easy to transform into a bracelet. It's a combination of amethyst, citrine, aquamarine chips and an assortment of glass beads. My mom is a very colorful lady, so I thought this would be something she would enjoy and wear with glee.

I want to wish every Mom a Happy Mother's Day. Being a mom is a special and wonderful thing. Moms have to hardest job in the world and are often under-appreciated for it. So to all the moms, whether through having a child of your own, adopting, or gaining children by marriage, here's to you. May this day be filled with love, joy and rememberance of all the amazing things you are.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Thanks, Kiwi! She really liked it and I'm sooooo glad. If I'm ever famous, at least she'll have a one of a kind!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Pinky! I really like the sliding picture display that you added, very neat!

.tomate d'épingles. said...

wow the colours are so fabulous! i love it!

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»