5.11.2006

My First Commissioned Piece!


I have sold several of my pieces of wearable art to the guys at work. This afternoon, one of them called me and asked if I would do a custom piece for his wife. We discussed a price range, he offered to pay me more than I asked, and I came home to whip this up.

I'm totally happy with this piece and I may consider making another one. It's simple yet elegant and trendy all in one. Plus I have gotten lots of time to hone my skills in packaging. Which I needed, badly...

So, here is the newest bracelet, aptly titled just for her.

5 comments:

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

April's a lucky lady. Good for you, Pinky.

Carrie said...

Thanks! I was really happy with the final piece and when I showed it to her husband today, all he could say is "wow". I'm so glad he liked it and I can't wait to hear her reaction!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm glad you first one went smoothly - may all of them go so well :)

Very lovely and I love the packaging!

Cynthia said...

It's a beautiful bracelet! I would be so lucky if my husband bought this for me!!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»