8.08.2006

The Contest Is OVER!!

May I present to you...


Static!
Named by Raisingyrl

YEAH for Raisingyrl! She is the **winner** of the first ever Pinky contest! She has named the cuff and will receive a 20% discount in my shop! Hooray!

Second Place: "Wavelength" by g at simply said!
She is the winner of a 15% discount in my shop!

Third Place: "Wrist Prison" by kittycrossbones!
She is the winner of a 10% discount in my shop!

Thank you for being a part of this contest. It has been fun for me and the cuff got a really cool name. I enjoyed seeing the different perceptions of my work by so many people. Here are the wonderful contributors to the name contest:

Please go check out their shop and blogs, this is a wonderful set of people and I think you will enjoy the journey.

7 comments:

Sweet and Salty said...

rofl!!! What a cool contest! (I bet G is going to be excited!

Thanks, Pinky, for the wonderful fun, the creativity, the waiting in excitement.

It was fun!

G said...

I am first to comment and honored to have placed in the "Winners' Circle". Congrats to Raisingyrl on "Static" - that is a great name! Ooh, I need to look around - I saw so many things that caught my eye! Pinky, it was quite easy, your work is very evocative. Beautiful designs and thanks for including us in the naming process.

G said...

Pavel - you know me too well!

Carrie said...

I have new pieces that haven't even made it to the shop yet! Thank you for the wonderful compliments, g, I sincerely hope there is a piece that's just right for you. If not, I do custom work!!

Pavel, I'm so glad that you had fun. And "Reaching" was a cool name as was the story that went with it. Sneaky devil. OH! This was so much fun to do!! THANKS EVERYBODY!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG, LOOK at all of this excitement! I've been admiring your work, determination, and contest over the weekend and I'm glad to see everyone is having so much fun with it all. :)

Sorry I didn't participate, I was having one of those "quiet" weekends and couldn't think of a thing creative or interesting to put forth...lol.

Congrats to everyone involved!

G said...

Pinky, there is no worry about my finding something, I've already got my eye on 2 or 3 items. But, great to know that you would customize. I'll have to browse about. I hope also this brings you some much deserved traffic to your shop.

Cynthia said...

Wonderful bracelet and what a fun idea for a contest!

I'm sorry I missed it! All of the names are quite creative.