2.28.2007

A Request...

Yesterday, TamiD's husband lost his job, one that he's been at for over three years and is highly skilled at. Remember my beautiful kitchen cabinets? Yeah, her husband did that. Obviously, this came as a shock for them. They have a new home and a lovely seven year old daughter and losing his job could not have come at a worse time.

As some of you know, TamiD has an Etsy shop, too, and she sells prints from photographs that she has taken in our part of the state. She also has some gorgeous hand painted ceramics in her shop. The detail on them is amazing! I talked with her about doing something to help and she decided to run a special just for the people that read my blog. If you buy a print from her, put "Pinky's Blog" in the Note To Seller and you will receive 20% off your order.

Here is an example of how beautiful her work is:




(click the pics, you know how I am)

I own the Flaming Tulip and let me tell you, the color is even more vibrant in person! It's stunning! So please, take some time, go through her shop, buy something and help her and her family during this difficult time. Thank you!! Hugs, love and snuggles ~ Pinky!

4 comments:

Meow Meow said...

YOu are such a good friend to help her and her family out.

I hope they can get some kind of government assistance wth his Full time job. I hope it wasn't under the table kind of work.

Carrie said...

I'm doing what I can and yes, he's going to go to the un-employment office. He started filling out applications as soon as he got home yesterday, so he's no slacker! It just takes time sometimes and that's where it gets hard.

BarnGoddess_01 said...

you are good to help out your friend.

I hope he finds something FAST. Sometimes life throws a curve ball when we least expect OR need it..

Carrie said...

Hey BG, you are right about life throwing crap at you when you least need it. We both found that out with heater problems!! Like I said, he's putting in some time trying to find something so we all have high hopes.