7.11.2007

Hello, everybody

I'm sorry that I haven't been posting, well, at all, but I have been beyond busy. Work days starting at 8 and I'm forcing myself to go home at 6:30 every night. That's not to say my brain isn't still working in overtime. Trust me, it is. Things are coming together with the store and business has been good. It's a lot, but I'm so stinking happy it's not even funny.

On a serious note, hubby just took Shadow to the emergency vet. We think he may have gotten into some poison and we're really worried about him. He hasn't eaten in 24 hours and he's not left the garage in that time either. Please keep him in your thoughts. Even though it didn't work with him living inside with us, he's very much a part of our family and he just doesn't feel well. Snuggly little bugger that he is. :(

Other than that, all is well here. I got my hair cut today and I think I'm going to go get it a little shorter in the back. It frames my face nicely and is quite sassy. I haven't had time to make any jewelry, but that should change soon. We're planning on moving completely to house #2 next week! That will be awesome! Stressy, yes, but awesome nonetheless. I've got to get in the bed, I have payroll to do tomorrow and I'm sure everyone involved wants me to be well rested for that! HA! Hugs and much love to you all. Pictures soon! PROMISE!

~Pinky!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((Pinky))))

Love you and I can tell you are so happy!

P.S. We need your new address.

Cynthia said...

It sounds like you are wonderfully busy!

Wishing speedy recovery to Shadow!

Anonymous said...

Oh, poor Shadow! Keep us posted.

BarnGoddess said...

oh no! I hope Shadow is okay.

and Im happy for you that things are going your way, you deserve it

Sweet and Salty said...

I'm so happy that things are going okay for you, talking about business beeing good, being happy, working on payroll. That rocks!!!

I hope Shadow feels better real soon.

Mrs.Kwitty said...

I am so thrilled for you!!!!! Yeah! Things sound like they are going so well and you are just enjoying the heck out of it-and that is so great!!!!!!!!!! Poor Shadow--I hope he's ok?? Let us know (we all love our furry babies). Keep smiling and remember to SLEEP! lol
Smiles, Karen