7.03.2007

What a week!

I can't believe that a week has nearly flown by on me! I've been so busy that I'm not really surprised, but it still doesn't feel like it.

Things are moving along at this odd breakneck/ super slow pace. I don't get it. I've been in a flurry, but things still seem to take too long to accomplish. It's coming together and the transfer of the business is only 2 days away!! House #2 is finished, except for the kitchen, and I've got to get moving on that, too. Don't ask me how I change hats so many times in a day because I just couldn't tell you.

I've made a few pieces of jewelry, but I've been hoarding them up to put in the store. I'm waiting to find out from my accountant what I need to do about my Pinky Shop on Etsy. I may have to close it, which would suck, or I may get to tuck it into the business I have now and keep on with it. I like the latter idea better.

Miss Pinky is with the grandparents, getting spoiled rotten I'm sure. But it's every grandparent's right to spoil the crap out of grandchildren. My 'rents do it well. She's been super cool about momma going back to work. Her biggest concern was if she could bring her crayons with her. I think that can be accomplished. :)

Tomorrow is Independence Day! We are having our annual throw down at TamiD's house. I'm required to spend obscene amounts of money on fireworks. Okay, not required, but MAN, do I love setting them off! Nothing sends me on a shopping spree like 2 for 1 sales at the fireworks stand. I was sick at New Year's and the guy that runs the place actually asked where I was! It's not like me to miss an opportunity to blow things up. He's already asked about me this year, so I better get up there soon or he'll think I've forgotten about him. Southern ways are sometimes really, really cool.

I suppose that's enough rambling from me. I have a million things to do, but I think I'm going to go chill out with a saucy romance novel instead. If I don't tell you later, I hope all you State side have a Happy 4th of July!!

Hugs-N-Luv ~ Pinky!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you're a very busy lady- it's all very exciting!

Happy 4th July x

Carrie said...

Thanks, Christine! I've been busy, but it's been cool.

Had a great holiday! Thank you!! :)

Sweet and Salty said...

Between two houses, a business (actually 2 business now, right?) and spending and lighting fireworks,not to mention the mom thing, I'm tire just reading about it!

Actually, my daughter was just talking about you yesterday while we were waiting for the fourth of July fireworks to go off. She still has your gift and was wearing it.

Hope you had fun!

BarnGoddess said...

it sounds like things are going fine at your end :) glad to hear it!

I hope this morning you had a fun and safe 4th of July and got to wake up w/ all your fingers, you pyro hahaha

Meow Meow said...

I hope that you have accomplished your million things~ We look forward to another post sometime soon.

So how many hat colors are you wearing these days?? = )