9.04.2007

It's Getting CRAZY!

Just had to let that out. It's really getting nuts around here with the Grand Opening on Thursday. I feel like I'm going a little mad, but it's okay, I know it will be done soon.

I'm still at work, but I'm about to head home. I hope to have my camera near me soon so that I can take pictures. I know I will on Thursday, so expect some shots then. I've made some rings and that will be a new addition to the Pinky line of jewelry.

I'm going to go home, chill out and hopefully not throw up on myself anytime soon. heh.

8 comments:

christy campbell said...

carebear......it's Christy Downs Campbell and I have been leaving you messages everywhere. Check your myspace and give me a holla! Are you missing your wedding pics?

Unknown said...

Helllooo! Good luck for the grand opening and look forward to seeing the photos. (((hugs))) x

Anonymous said...

(((((Pinky)))))

Congrats on the GRAND OPENING tomorrow. I know it will go great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you and SMUSHES!!!!!!!!!!!

FelineFrisky said...

Pinky!!

Congrats on Thursday's event! You'll be wonderful, no worries! So glad you have had some time to create your jewelry! Betcha you missed that!

I read Miss Pinky is dancing!! PICTURES, please! that must be soooo cool!

Moving in is slow business, you'll be finding unpacked boxes next year some time. Then you'll know you really didn't need it! LOL

Much love to you!! D :)

ann said...

good luck for tomorrow...
and relax and try to enjoy
yourself

Anonymous said...

(((((((Pinky)))))

Today's the day and it will go great!!!! No worries, be happy. :)

LOVE YOU!!!!!

Rose

xo

Anonymous said...

I'll be sending positive thoughts you way for the grand opening!

Anonymous said...

I expect a full report my love. :)



((((((SMUSHES))))))))