9.13.2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


Happy Birthday to AMBER!
Look at her! Isn't she just GORGEOUS?!?
I cannot express to all of you in the internet world what a joy and honor it is for me to know her. She is beautiful on the inside with a HUGE heart, a caring soul and she's just a magnificent friend. My only regret is that we don't live closer to each other! HA!

My dearest friend, I wish you happiness beyond your dreams. I wish you joy that fills your heart to overflowing. I wish you true friends and love in your life, always.
May the sun shine upon you today in celebration of that day you came into the world.
HUGS and TONS of love to you on this very special day!!

My love to you,
Pinky

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Amber. :)

Sweet and Salty said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Cynthia said...

Happy Birthday, Amber!!! Where have you been??

Bare said...

A definite Happy Birthday to Amber! :0)

PS: I miss ya, girl! Hope you've been doing ok! *Hugs and Love*

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Happy Happy Birthday Amber!!! Yeah!

I haven't "seen" you for such a long time now--I hope all is well in your life and that you have a very extremely fantabulisticly wonderific birthday and are well loved by everyone around you!
Smiles, Karen

Heather said...

Happy B-Day...I know I'm a little late, but I wanted to say I miss you and hope your day was fantastic!