9.12.2007

Hi!

I have tons to write, but very little time. I was just checking in to say hello and let you guys know that the Grand Opening went VERY well. One third of our sales that day was in my jewelry!! WOW! I've also got a few custom orders. There is a small part of my brain that worries I'm running in too many directions.

Okay, soon, I will have the computer moved and can post pictures from the last month. Hope all is well with everyone and I will stop by blogs as soon as I can. HUGS and much love to all of you!

~Pinky!

3 comments:

Jared May said...

Glad it went well. :)

FelineFrisky said...

Glad the event went off so very well! YAY for Pinky's Jewelry!!!

Just stay focused and the path will straighten out for you.

Love & SMUSHES!!! D :)

Anonymous said...

Love ya girl and you ROCK!!!!!!