2.25.2008

Do you see this face?


Cuteness
Originally uploaded by Pinky's Inspiration
I was trying to make her smile normal for me, but she wouldn't. I got sassy face instead. She looks so grown up!! Her ears aren't pierced, but we discovered the joy that is the clip on section at Claire's. I picked these large hoops out and surprised her with them. I agree, it's not normally what I would do. But I also bought me a pair of skull and crossbones earrings, so who knows what I'm doing lately!!

I'm really proud of my baby. She's smart, kind and beautiful all wrapped up in one sweet and caring little body. I am so thankful for her and the joy that she has given me every day for the last 7 years and five months. Sure, it hasn't always been easy, but being a mom is more rewarding than anything I've ever done. Give your kids a little extra love today and if you don't have any, give some extra love to someone that means the world to you.

Hugs ~N~ Luv,
Pinky

4 comments:

Unknown said...

She is such a beautiful girl and you're a great mum/mom :) Hope you and pod are doing good (((hugs)))

Carrie said...

Thank you dear!! The pod is still wearing me out, but that's okay, I'm almost done with my first trimester and things are supposed to get better after that!

G said...

As Julian would say "it's a lovefest!" So we'll have to make sure to give some extra hugs. Great reminder.

But mostly, beautiful little Miss Pink! And - such beautiful news about another one one on the way. May you have a healthy and easi(er)pregnancy. All the best Pinky. XOX

Anonymous said...

((((((Pinky)))))

and a big ol

{{{{{{{Smush}}}}}}}

for Miss Pinky