2.21.2008

Ham

I've been having trouble sleeping, I mentioned it once before. Hubs and I have been trying to eliminate all the things that seem to be waking me up. The sleep timer on the TV wakes me up because the television makes a loud *vumph* sound when it shuts off, so I turn it off when I'm ready to go to sleep now. I finally figured out my pillow configurations and that's good. But here's the thing, I sleep like a baby when the bedside light is on. All night. It wakes hubs up and since he has to be at work early, I don't like waking him up. So, I fell asleep, I'm talking drooling like mad sleep, then woke up a little and turned of the light.

And then I woke up. W I D E awake.

I came downstairs to get some ham because that seemed to be the sensible thing to eat at 11:00 at night when you are pregnant and cannot sleep. I think hubs is going to have to adjust to sleeping with the light on for a little while, or I'm going to have to move back into the guest bedroom. I don't want to do that.

Alright, I'm going to try to go back to sleep. I did remember that although I paid all the work bills for this month, I did not send in my sales tax on time. That'll wake anybody up. I've got to do payroll in the morning, so I'll just do it then. I have to admit, it's hard to run a business when you are stuck at the house all day. I want to be there so much, but I get so sick every time I push it. Maybe second trimester will be better. Here's hoping.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It's the worst thing not being able to sleep. Could Mr Pinky wear an eye/sleep mask to block out the light? (((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

(((((Pinky)))))

You sound so uncomfortable, yet happy. I have to tell you, and please don't stop, but it's strange what we are feeling.

Sometimes I get a jolt, like I can knock on the front door and come in for some coffee.

Love

Rose

xo

Carrie said...

Christine, we may have to try that!! I've even tried NOT laying down during the day when I' exhausted, just so I'll sleep at night. Thank you for the HUG, I needed it!

Hello Rose!! I am uncomfortable but happy. So, my vibes are jolting around, huh? Not surprised with hormone boosts and emotions running wild! HUGS!!!

Anonymous said...

((((((hugs)))))

Thanks sounds so lame, but thanks.

Love y'all

Sweet and Salty said...

A college dorm friend used to have one of those environment noise things and his room mate didn't seem to mind it. Maybe that will help?

Poor Pinky!