2.29.2008

Pinky.etsy.com is Closed

But only temporary. I really have been unhappy with my photos and every time I look at my shop, I'm like "Pinky, those photos suck! You have to take new ones, it's not like you're doing anything." Yeah, I smack talk myself. I'm also going to change the name so that it's just Handmade Art because I'm going to be adding some other things to the shop besides jewelry.

Well, I guess that's about it. Not much is going on here. It's actually pretty boring so if any of you guys have good book or movie suggestions, let me know. I'm getting sick of being stuck in the house all day!! Hope you have a Happy Leap Day!!!

Hugs-N-Luv
Pinky

3 comments:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

WHAT?????!!!!

LOL just kidding! Sound exciting Pinky--what are the "other things"?---I can't wait to see. I'm sure it will be fabulous!
Smiles, Karen

Unknown said...

The Pinky shop plans sound exciting.
Book suggestions: Philppa Gregory's books- especially The Other Boleyn Girl; The Time Travellers Wife (one of my faves); I'm currently reading The Thorn Birds which is really good. Hope that helps.
Have a lovely weekend x

Carrie said...

HA! Karen, I can totally imagine you freaking out for a minute by the title. "other things" may include the fact that I got my sewing machine out today! WOO!!

OH, thank you Christine! I've been looking at the Other Boleyn book but just never got it. I'll have to snag it and check out your other suggestions, too.

HUGS to you both!!