2.19.2008

I'll bet you guys are wondering...

how it is that I'm posting so much lately? Well, the answer to that is easy. I had a few problems and I'm being forced to chill out. Keep in mind what a difficult thing this is for me to do. But, I do want this little Pod, so I don't really have a choice. What's nice is that I'm going to be able to create more jewelry, get into sewing like I want to and I have already made 2 blankies for my daughter's stuffed animal, Bunny. You can see Bunny in this shot:



I know you can see the bears, the white bunny and the big dog. Look closely to the one she's clutching onto in slumber, that would be Bunny. He's already had one leg replacement surgery and we've tried to clean him, but his fur is matted with love. I had one or two favorites like that and I'm glad she has one, too.

This Saturday (or was is Sunday?) we turned a plain old box into a two story townhouse for Bunny. Complete with construction paper ceiling fans, tables, toothbrush and toothpaste and a wide screen television. Oh, yeah. Bunny had a party later with all his friends and they stayed up and watched football. You just can't beat that.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((Pinky)))))

You read our minds. :) I was going to call you last night, had a hankering for some girl talk.

Rose

xo

Carrie said...

Hello dear!!! How are you? I figured you all thought something was up and you were right! But, I'm hoping to get some cool stuff done.

BarnGoddess said...

what a sweet photo!!!

congrats on the 'pod'!

geesh, Ive been outta the loop for awhile.

I DONT even want to discuss maternity clothes. 5 years ago when I was preggers w/ Wee One, I did find some good stuff at JC Penny in OKC and a K-Mart in Tulsa that were not tight or something teenagers would wear...I wish you luck in sewing :)if I could sew, Id make all my own clothes except for my jeans!

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))

You know how I feel. :)

Love you

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Aww--lookit the little sweety sleeping with her zoo! lol It's so cute. How are you feeling Pinky--taking good care of yourself and your little "pod"?(I love that lol!)

Hugs, Karen

Carrie said...

BG! thank you dear! How is Wee One? I've been hoping all is well. I think I've found a good place for Maternity clothes that aren't too expensive and not racy either! Woo!

B, you're in trouble once again. :P

KAREN!! I've been missing you! Honestly, I feel run down. This 31 year old body doesn't carry a baby as easy as the 23 year old one did! HA!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Hi Pinky,
Sorry that you're feeling run down--I s'pose it's because you're not sleeping well and plus all the changes going on in your poor body right now! Have you started taking naps? That helped me--I would take a long 2 hour long drooling deep afternoon nap every day that I could and I swear that is what saved me. I don't think that a bunch of little naps will do it, you need to get some of that good REM sleep..
I had both my babies in my 30's--so I know what you mean! lol Hang in there sweety!
xoxoxoxo Karen