4.07.2008

GAH!

So, today is the day of the Grand Re-Opening of my Pinky shop! Excitement? Well, there would be if it weren't buried under frustration!! For some reason, Etsy is not wanting to stay online. It keeps timing out so I've only got two listings up and those are just new shots of older work. I also don't have time to keep fooling with it, I have to jump in the shower and get to work!

Speaking of, I did find two absolutely wonderful people and I'm hoping they will work out okay. I'm glad I had two spots open, because I don't know if I could have decided between them. Excellent references, great work history and they had the perfect personality to be working at the shop! YAY!!

Well, the shop is open, and I will be adding more stuff to it soon. Sorry for the delay, I hope Etsy is up and running smoothly this afternoon!

Hugs-N-Luv
~Pinky!

2 comments:

BarnGoddess said...

oh no! I hope Etsy is lined out by now, how frustrating for you.

good news you found 2 people you like-thats important!

Unknown said...

It's a fact that technical problems always pop up at the most inconvenient times! Your "new" store is looking good, though.

Best of luck with your new workers!