4.21.2008

Innocent Pink


Innocent Pink
Originally uploaded by Pinky's Inspiration
A brand new necklace that will be showing up in my shop tomorrow. I have new earrings listed, too! I got all the work done that I needed to, but I'm still worn out. I didn't go to work today because I knew it would be crazy. I'm hoping to maybe get in a little baby shopping. I had a dream the other night that I had the baby, but we didn't have any clothes, diapers, ANYTHING, so it kinda freaked me out. We don't really have anything, so I'm going to go try to get a few things.

I go to the doctor on Thursday to have AFP testing done and then 2 weeks after that, we are going to try to find out the sex of the baby. Me? I don't really want to know, but Hubs is not one for surprises, so we're going to see if we can find out. I reminded him that the baby could be shy and not let us see!! I just want healthy.

Okay, I better scoot while I can. I hope that you all are doing well and I will chat at you soon!!

Hugs and Love,
Pinky

2 comments:

G said...

Sure, pregnant AND productive - make me feel like a slug :()

Nice new work you're doing. I'll have to visit your shop to check on the updates. Hope you're feeling well and getting some rest. XOX

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Pregger dreams! lol Sounds like your nesting instinct is starting to kick in Pinky! I love that your shop is looking like a shop again--nice work hon!
Take good care...and I'm still waiting for a pic of the budding belly (hint, hint!)
Smiles, Karen