9.02.2008

26 days

That's all I have left until my due date. Crazy, huh? I know I went MIA since my last post, but I had a really good reason. You know how I was saying that Jumbo has stretched my ligaments in my stomach? Yeah, well, if you eat something that disagrees with you, then throw it all up, it shreds your stomach. That's what happened to me. I got sick and then was unable to get out of the bed for nearly one solid week. I could go to the bathroom, but even that made me cry for the first few days.

I got better, then my husband got sick. Someone had to take care of Miss Pinks and the Contaminator, so I went back to full on mom/ wife mode and ended up hurting myself again. I didn't have much of a choice, though.

All in all, I'm ready to have the baby. He's put such a strain on my body and I'm not sure how much more I can take. A friend of mine told me to get up and get out of the house because I was going to hurt no matter where I was. Honestly, it pissed me off because I couldn't get out of the bed. Folks, never underestimate just how much you use stomach muscles. I wanted nothing more than to get up, go out, take my daughter to school, go to work, go to the grocery store, but I just couldn't. I have a high pain tolerance but there is no point in hurting myself for the next month.

I go back to the Doc on Thursday and then I start my weekly visits. We're nearing the end and I am excited and terrified all at once. Okay, I've posted, I'm getting back in the bed.

Hugs and love!
Pinky!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Not long now until we all get to "meet" your little man :) Hope you're doing ok today x

Carrie said...

It may be sooner than we think!!