9.04.2008

RED ALERT!!!

I went to the doctor today, she checked me out and internets, we are on red alert! She said I was ready to go. With the contractions I've been having in my back since last night, I'd say, yeah, it's about that time. It may seem a little early, but I'm measuring for full term and if he's ready, well then he's ready!!

What's funny is that every person we called today said "NOT TODAY!" My mother in law is out of town, my step mom had minor surgery, my mom is stuck at work, my brother has super law crap going on, so yeah, all the fam is out of commission. Which is precisely the time that this bebe would decide to show up. AND, Hubs had to go back to work to finish up a project because we have the first home football game here this weekend. I'm sitting here laughing because it's just so ridiculous I can't help but giggle.

Watching Hubs put the car seat in the car: freaking hilarious! He asked why the hell he hadn't been stressing about putting that thing in before now. If you've never done it, it can be a challenge. Oh, if you also broke the door handle on the driver's side and have to roll the window down to open the door, that adds to the stress. Especially when the motor is dying in the window and it sometimes won't roll back up!! OMG! This is messed up!!!

So this may be my last post before we have the new addition. If he decides to wait longer, I'll let you know. Hugs, love and all kinds of good thoughts,

Pinky!

Taken today. Not one word about the stretch marks!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm soooooooooooo excited for you all!!

fennymun said...

OMG! This is definitely going to be an excited moment for you and your hubs. All the best and wish your baby is healthy and fun to be with! Look forward to your next post after new life's arrival! :)

Anonymous said...

(((((((hugs))))))))

Thinking bout you and praying that all goes well.

Love you

Jared May said...

Happy thoughts your way. :)

Mrs.Kwitty said...

OMGosh Pinky! It's been days since this post........!! I'm praying for a quick and easy delivery and all the joy that a new baby brings!

Aaaaaaaah! I'm so excited!
Smiles, Karen