9.26.2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Today is Miss Pinks 8th Birthday!! WOW!! It's hard to believe she's already 8 years old!! We couldn't plan a traditional birthday party for her this year because we figured THAT would be the day I went into labor, but I am surprising her at school with a party in her class!! She has NO idea! I'm really excited about it. This way she can still party with all her friends. Plus, today is picture day at school, her Book Club where she gets to do book reports AND it's Pizza Day! Talk about a great birthday day at school.

I gave her the bunny this morning! Here is the bunny:



Getting ready for school:



FREEZING! (it was 54 degrees here this morning! That's chilly for the South!)



Bunny Snuggling!!



We have some presents for her for this evening, my mother in law picked up a cake and we will probably go out to eat for dinner. We've got a huge party weekend planned for her as soon as I have the baby but I know today is going to be so much fun! I can't wait to surprise her at school!

I am constantly amazed by how blessed I am with my daughter. She is a joy and a light not just to me, but to so many others around her. I am thankful for her every second of every day. Did you know that she wanted one of her presents to be made by me? I told her she would be getting one gift before school and she asked, "did you make it??" Not many kids would do that in today's society. I felt very honored and very proud. I love you so much my darling princess. Have a most special 8th birthday.

All My Love,
Momma

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Princess Pinky! x

ann said...

happy birthday to your No.1
good luck with No.2... my friend's daughter is in labour as I type and I jump at every phone call

lotsa luv ann xxxxxx

Mrs.Kwitty said...

She is so cute and sweet (wanting a Mommy made gift, makes me well-up with tears!) I hope she has a very Happy Birthday--I'll bet she is gonna be tickled pink by her school surprise party!!
Have a great day and don't go into labor in the middle of it all! LOL
Smiles, Karen

Carrie said...

Thank you guys for all the birthday wishes! She was TOTALLY surprised at school! Her whole class cheered and ate candy and had a great time. It was AWESOME!!!

I'll keep you all posted with baby No. 2!

Anonymous said...

Happy 8th birthday + 1 Miss Pinky and I hope you have many, many more.