9.22.2008

One week

That's it. I am due this weekend and I think I may go past that date just like I did with Miss Pinks. I wouldn't mind except that I'm huge and it kinda hurts to move around. I really thought we were doing this last week. I had 5 hours of solid contractions, starting at 7 minutes apart, then 5 minutes apart, then 3 1/2 minutes apart. Hubs put his hand on my stomach, got big eyed and said, "Are you doing that?" I told him yeah, but not on purpose. He didn't think I was very funny. We took Miss Pinks to the Aunts house and headed to the hospital...where the contractions almost completely stopped. Yeah, nice. I told Hubs I was tired and just wanted to go home, so we did. I had contractions all night, all the next day. I talked to my Doc and she said that until they got back into a regular rhythm, there was no point coming in. I had contractions off and on all weekend long. My tummy really started to get sore by Saturday.

Now I am just waiting on my son to be ready to come out. I did get several more things crocheted AND got to go to this FABULOUS yarn store. Loved it!!! I bought myself some awesome organic cotton yarn that will be a lap blanket for me this winter. OH! I got the bunny finished for Miss Pinks!! I'll take a photo but I can't put it up until after Friday, that's her birthday. It turned out SOOOOOO cute!! Hubs said she was going to scream and cry with it's cuteness. That's all a momma could want.

Well, I better scoot, I actually need to go to work for a little while. I'm working on a big project for the Pardon Johnny Cash Festival we have here in Starkville. If you want to go to a great 3 day festival in October, head this way!! There will be street drawing events, music, memorabilia and all kinds of great people to visit with. LOVES!!

~Pinky!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(((((((Pinky)))))))

We sure hope it's this weekend for you.

Love you